Pips Application - Accepted

Go down

Pips Application - Accepted

Post  Pips on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Ollo~ :3

Name/Nickname: Pips but some people call me Pepp due to...circumstances. XD
Xfire Profile: pipss
Timezone: Mountain. Not that it matters. I have to most unusual sleep pattern.
Purpose for wanting to join our guild: Well the fact that you use RO emotes is like a super huge, massive, thumbs up in my book! Was my most favored Mmorpg <333 But being serious here now; I'm applying because I don't want to play mmo's alone anymore ._. It's much more fun playing with people and having help in the beginning. XD Plus I like reading the things people say in the forums, sounds like an all around energetic group of people that'll make me laugh. Fin.
Have you ever been in a guild before?: Yes, of course!
How long have you been playing MMOs?: Since Puberty. :3 No- wait.. Oh god bad answer. D< But around that time, yeah. Pretty much a huge chunk of my life. Ohgrod...
What's your favorite genre of games?: Mmo. I'm not too partial to FPS, unfortunately =T.
Name two games that you have been playing recently: Hmm... Flyff and CardmonHero? Game hopping for the most part while waiting lol. Been playing Ragnarok recently too but... yeah... >>
Anything interesting about you we should know?: *chuckles maniacally* No, nothing in particular ^^ Unless you REALLY want to know =P
Do you meet all of the requirements specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?: Yes~
Do you agree that you have read, accept, will abide and be held accountable for the rules specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?: Yessir!

*hugs Ragnarok emotes* <3 If every forum had these, I'd have a field day.
Pips
Lum(Baby Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pips Application - Accepted

Post  DistantPromise on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Pips wrote:Ollo~ :3
How long have you been playing MMOs?: Since Puberty. :3 No- wait.. Oh god bad answer. D< But around that time, yeah.

*Snickergigglechucklesnort.*

... *ahem* I mean. WELCOME! I personally approve of your application! Kitteh

Now if only I was actually part of the moderator group and my vote for you would really count... neways, I'm sure you'll be accepted. *Rounds up all of the RO emotes in a box, thereafter throwing the open-end on top of Pips,* Have fun! =D

And about the playing MMOs alone thing ... God, I agree with you. It's a lot more boring than when you're starting out or continuing to play with a few friends (or even only one!). Adds a lot to the experience.

^
|
|
Muahahaha, guess who made that sig. No
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KokojinAsh on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Pips wrote:How long have you been playing MMOs?: Since Puberty. :3 No- wait.. Oh god bad answer. D< But around that time, yeah. Pretty much a huge chunk of my life. Ohgrod...

Instant Win for me
Accepted
KokojinAsh
Lumira+(Moderator Supreme)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 pm

OMGHUUUUHHHH!!! IM SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT AN ETERNITY!!! X.x Girlfran, your application was amazing. Funny too, for serious. You have my vote, most def! Atm we're game hopping as well until LH. XD We're planning on Prius while we wait for CBT to come out. But yeah, You got 2/2 votes~ Ho~~

EDIT: Thanks Ash~

Welcome aboard~ You're now a Luminary~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 am

Pips wrote:
How long have you been playing MMOs?: Since Puberty. :3 No- wait.. Oh god bad answer. D< But around that time, yeah. Pretty much a huge chunk of my life. Ohgrod...

These two words is reason enough. Lol you made everyone crack up over X-fire with that one. +1 For Pips
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MomoChan on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 am

heheh..
Hi Pips and welcome aboard ^.^

MomoChan
Luminelle(Co-leader)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pips on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 am

Hey! =DD Thanks for the acceptance! See ya'll in voice chat ^^
Pips
Lum(Baby Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 am

We've added you, ya just have to accept and sign on and then you will be INVITE~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pips on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 am

Auralitia wrote:We've added you, ya just have to accept and sign on and then you will be INVITE~

Thanks =) Uh... I have no idea how xfire works to be honest. I think I accepted. No idea how to find the voice chat or any chatting function but... I see the guild page! Huzzah! Thumbs up!
Pips
Lum(Baby Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down