Avary's App

Go down

Avary's App

Post  Avary on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Name/Nickname:Avary
Xfire Profile:iValk
Timezone: EST

Purpose/Game for wanting to join our guild: Looking for a good guild for Prius, and I was pointed towards this one. The person who pointed me towards this guild told me you guys are PvP oriented and are pretty good when it comes to "guild work". Sounds good to me!

Have you ever been in a guild before?: Yes

How long have you been playing MMOs?: Since 2003.

What's your favorite genre of games?: It's pretty much a tie between fantasy MMORPGs and FPS.

Name two games that you have been playing recently: Metal Assault and Rift.

Anything interesting about you we should know?: I'm a senior in high school that plays games pretty much ~55 hours a week and I love to play sports as well. I'm awesome at any FPS, but I enjoy playing RPGs too.

Do you meet all of the requirements specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:Yes.

Do you agree that you have read, accept, will abide and be held accountable for the rules specified in the Rules and Reqs thread? I agree.

Last edited by Avary on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was lazy when I first made it, and I needed to polish it. I treat my applications like art work.)

Avary
Lum(Baby Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avary's App

Post  LoKiy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:17 pm

I SAY YES ( but i dun matter so blargh)
LoKiy
Lumin(Progressing Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm sorry, but whoever told you we were pvp oriented was dead wrong, so if that was something that made you decide to join, you
may want to reconsider.

The application seems fine to me, I'll let the leader decide when he is on.

*edit*

Games like MA or Prius, yes. Just don't think we are major pvpers is all.
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

View user profile http://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:03 pm

The entire guild isn't PvP oriented, but there are a few of us that do enjoy the PvP. As for Prius and Metal Assault, we first need to try out Prius before we know we're going to make it official, Metal Assault we're having a vote today. I'm going to hold off on accepting you for now. Tell me if you are still interested in joining. If you are, then you are more than welcome to join us. I'm just saying because we don't want you to be surprised if Prius turns out to be bad and we end up dropping it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avary on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Auralitia wrote:The entire guild isn't PvP oriented, but there are a few of us that do enjoy the PvP. As for Prius and Metal Assault, we first need to try out Prius before we know we're going to make it official, Metal Assault we're having a vote today. I'm going to hold off on accepting you for now. Tell me if you are still interested in joining. If you are, then you are more than welcome to join us. I'm just saying because we don't want you to be surprised if Prius turns out to be bad and we end up dropping it.

Oh.. OurobuAsh or w/e from Metal Assault told me you were. Nevermind then, I won't join then. Good luck with the guild!

Avary
Lum(Baby Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum