Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault

4 posters

Go down

Is Metal Assault a game you would actively play and support in our guild?

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault I_vote_lcap13%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault I_vote_lcap13%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault I_vote_lcap50%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault Empty April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault

Post  Auralitia Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Vote by Monday, April 11th, 11:59pm EST
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault Empty Re: April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault

Post  DistantPromise Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:36 pm

It's one of those games where, in my opinion, if you don't have someone to play with actively (and we all know that Metal Assault is mostly PvP oriented), the game will become boring rather quickly. Personally, the game is fun as long as you've got friends to play with; I can't really pinpoint the reason I don't play much of it although a few of our members do, in fact, play the game. I guess it just doesn't really "suck me in" for whatever reason, but that nevertheless doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy it now and again.
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault Empty Re: April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Metal Assault

Post  SlimCoke Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

This is the kind of game you play when your main game is down for maintenance (whatever that game turns out to be for us), when you get the sudden urge to want to shoot people's heads off, or when your bored, have a group of people that are down for it, and want to liven things up a little. The game was interesting and good amount of us played it but lets be realistic, games like this don't stay interesting for long. If the decreasing number of people who play it actively isn't a sign of that then idk what else is. I won't vote the throw the game out, it has it's enjoyable moments, but as far as Metal Assault being a game the guild should dedicate itself to I can't answer yes to that either.
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalSakura Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 pm

urmm well i never tried... so i wont say no i will just say its ok but im not really into that stuff most the time sorries x-x
MysticalSakura
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 am

Personally, Metal Assault is a great game for guilds, but seeing as not alot of our members are actively participating in it, I dont think it would be a good choice to have as a game for our guild's Focus. Personally, I think the structure is imbalanced and favorable towards beginners. This has negatively affected my opinion and has also forced me away from the game. I vote the game as a No to the Guild Focus.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm

By popular vote: Metal Assault will remain an independent game from our guild and the Guild Luminesce will not sponsor it via promotions or through our Donations System. Whatever activities that are to be done through it are solely the actions of the people that play it and not a responsibility of the Guild Luminesce as a whole.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down