trailer o-o

Go down

trailer o-o

Post  Yui on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Maybe something like a recruiting trailer of all the games you play, with some nice effects, and then upload it on youtube so in the games that you play you can redirect players to the vid with a link o-o * Just my opinion, you may ignore it >.>, maybe you already did something like that* I know i'm fresh meat to this guild so i'm not that important, but this subject was so empty o.o, i apologize for being so arrogant >.<! Ohgrod...
Yui
Lumin(Progressing Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trailer o-o

Post  MysticalSakura on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Yui wrote:Maybe something like a recruiting trailer of all the games you play, with some nice effects, and then upload it on youtube so in the games that you play you can redirect players to the vid with a link o-o * Just my opinion, you may ignore it >.>, maybe you already did something like that* I know i'm fresh meat to this guild so i'm not that important, but this subject was so empty o.o, i apologize for being so arrogant >.<! Ohgrod...
umm i guess this sounds ok im just a member like you, but then again um... if we decide well this game isnt that great anymore, and the trailer stays up it might mistaken members about what game we are playing currently then again we can always let them know like: This is what it is, if you wanna join you can but as it stands its likely gonna be like this. Lol and dont worry Um your new but I dont think that counts out any nice opinions xD
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 am

We've had a guild trailer for Lucent heart for some time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

o....,...o

Post  Yui on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

oh i see, sorry for my lack of research >.<
Yui
Lumin(Progressing Light)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content