Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a little about me

4 posters

Go down

a little about me Empty a little about me

Post  hotlargecofee Thu May 05, 2011 12:51 am

Hi everyones my real name is Hadisha so you all can call me by that name im 15 years old i live in New York i am Vegetarian i work for game stop after school i like to play alot video games i own xbox 360 ps3 ps2 wii in some others system in alot games i also love to read manga's in watch alot anime's umineko no naku koro ni is one of my favorite anime i also own the light novel for my ps2 witch i got from Japan i am in Otaku person lol i love to read Hentai manga >.> FAKKU is one of my favorite hentai site i love pets but sadly i cant have any pets because im allergic to them.

I also want to say that im a Lesbian in i hope you guy's dosent have any problem with that in acepted me
for who im i really like LH in i hear good things about this guild im glad i join in in i really thanks for acepting me i hope we all get along together in have alot fun.

There is alot stuff i want to say but i dont want you guys be bored reading all lol

well see you all in game in remember to " enjoy the little things "
hotlargecofee
hotlargecofee
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

a little about me Empty Re: a little about me

Post  Yui Thu May 05, 2011 6:20 am

Welcome Hadisha Kitteh
Yui
Yui
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalSakura Thu May 05, 2011 6:47 am

lol well i think i said this in xfire but, once again nice to meet you hadi, nice intro, i dont think you would bore anyone much lol i sometimes ramble soo dont worry about going on and on cause you wouldnt be the only one to do so really x3 and~! i dont have any problems with lesbians seeing i grew up with a lot of them as friends of the family type of thing, i dont think it really matters if your straight, bi, gay or whatever personally cause it really doesnt change who you are as a person on the inside.. but thats my look on it anyways, either way in the end yea! welcome to the guild! Nod
MysticalSakura
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  DistantPromise Thu May 05, 2011 1:19 pm

MysticalSakura wrote:lol well i think i said this in xfire but, once again nice to meet you hadi, nice intro, i dont think you would bore anyone much lol i sometimes ramble soo dont worry about going on and on cause you wouldnt be the only one to do so really x3 and~! i dont have any problems with lesbians seeing i grew up with a lot of them as friends of the family type of thing, i dont think it really matters if your straight, bi, gay or whatever personally cause it really doesnt change who you are as a person on the inside.. but thats my look on it anyways, either way in the end yea! welcome to the guild! Nod

I agree with Ari. Your sexual orientation doesn't change who you are on the inside any more than reading hentai manga would. We can all clearly see here that you're a human being like everyone else here, and your hobbies are just whatever you like to do in your free time. Of course, there are those who would judge you upon this, but don't listen to them. ^^ You are who you are and you should be proud of it, no matter if closed-minded people have a problem with it.

You already have confidence in yourself, anyways, for expressing who you are without hesitance.

Long speech aside, welcome! Yeah, you won't bore much anyone here 'cause we're both easily amused and incredibly random. XD
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum