Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mookow - Expelled

2 posters

Go down

Mookow - Expelled Empty Mookow - Expelled

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I stuck this here because I don't see a place for it.
I am sure it will be deleted anyway, which proves my points even further.

After having been here for some time, I have found the leader to lack skill and be generally intolerable.

He ALWAYS has to be right, he is never wrong. EVER.

When you try to bring up a subject or point, he tries to change it to something irrelevant or that was already covered. He will get a big attitude as well, like he thinks having one will make everything better. This is especially true when you try to make points on the basis of fairness, he just doesn't care!

He is two faced, he will tell you one thing but say another to everyone else.

He makes threats as a way to prove he is the almighty powerful leader, which is the exact opposite thing a leader should be doing.

Unless the leader can change the above, please delete my account.
I am assuming the ladder is happening, as the leader feels he is flawless.

So good bye everyone, I hope you do not get treated as badly as I did.
Everyone else can hit me on messenger if you want.

Back to top Go down

Mookow - Expelled Empty Re: Mookow - Expelled

Post  Auralitia Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 pm

I find it sad that you have to attack me through a thread. Especially when you dont ever talk to me about problems you experience. You like to throw a fit and try to loudtalk everyone. You dont like to be told you are wrong and that's fine. As for me beign two-faced, you cant even relay a time I was ever two-faced. You've lied to me, saying you respect me and then you post a thread like this to undermine my reputation. Luminesce is obviously not for you, and you belong in a guild where the leader doesn't give a damn about their members and runs willy-nilly. I'm not here to babysit you. Everyone else that has had a problem with anything has addressed me formally and within reason. If they don't I tell them to step out for a bit and talk to me when they can be civil and not rage like a barbarian.

On multiple accounts have you raged over things that have been constant in our guild. You keep bringing up the rule about PG13, which was changed within our 1st week of being a guild for clarity purposes. All because you said we weren't being specific and too broad. It was fixed. But then you say, me fixing the rules is me being two-faced? And me being concerned for the mental safety of my members is two-faced? Dear Sir, you shouldnt have said you wanted to be here.

Personally, I believe that since your girlfriend is a Ring leader here, you believed you'd get a high rank or power up in the guild. I dont run this guild that way. And no matter how many times you hinted that you would have liked to have a seat of power, it only made me not wnat to give you one even more.

It's actually very good to see someone that caused alot of discord in the guild leave without us having to remove you ourselves. So we will acknowledge your request, and we will tack on your reasons for removal, since you beat us to the punch anyways. I feel you were awaiting your removal anyways and wanted to have the first strike. That is fine.

Obviously we weren't the right guild for you. And I figured we wouldnt be from the start, but I give everyone a chance to change and adapt. Enough with the wall of Text. I will follow your request and remove you from Luminesce.

Since you are choosing to leave under such negative conditions, and also under self-request: You will not receive a hearing before the Ring and you will not be given a verdict vote.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am

If you had been mature enough to talk with Dani about the issues you were having, this very well could have been avoided. You kept bringing up the same topic in which you didn't like, so don't make it sound like we don't listen to our members. Do you see anyone else complaining? No. It was more than obvious you did not agree with our rules, so I haven't the slightest idea why you stayed as long as you did. You have disrupted the guild multiple times out of anger and refused to accept the only thing you could not influence us to do, change the rules. I find it HIGHLY disrespectful to attack friends of your girlfriend in this manner, or did you not give thought to her feelings? Then again, you always did prefer to make your anger public.

What I have personally seen you do: Disruption of the guild, lying to the guild leader, and disrespecting the leaders and members.
I've given Dani proof of one of your incidents from when he was away, and when he came back, you covered it up pretty badly. We
already saw this and agreed we were fed up.

If this does not get deleted, then let this be an example to our current and future members. Pick the guild best suited to you, because we are not going to change our principles on request. If you do not agree with how our guild is run, look for one better suited to you.
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down