Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vash's App

5 posters

Go down

Vash's App Empty Vash's App

Post  Vash the STAMPEDE Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Name/Nickname:Vash the STAMPEDE/Dark Hope
Xfire Profile:vashhumanoidtyphoon
Timezone:Central time
Purpose/Game for wanting to join our guild:Well you guys seem to be dedicated to both fun, and EG content, and that just so happens to be what I'm looking for =D
Have you ever been in a guild before?:omg...please don't make me count
How long have you been playing MMOs?:since UO, so...14 years.
What's your favorite genre of games?:RPG
Name two games that you have been playing recently:hummm...Fallout New Vegas, and Pockie Ninja
Anything interesting about you we should know?:Since I've been playing MMOs for so long, I have a lot to bring to the table. I've successfully run many top guilds, but this time around I think I'll just go along with the support role, as I have a full-time job and won't be able to be online 24/7. I take my role as a guild member very seriously, and do my best to help whenever I can. I know a LOT about running guilds, and won't be shy to let the brass know if I think their doing something that could potentially harm the guild, however that's all I'll do, I won't get into any arguments about running the guild since I'm just looking to be a member.

I research game mechanics, and learn how everything works. If there isn't information to work with, I run experiments to figure it out, and share the information with the guild. I'm a pro at character building, and will be more than happy to make beginners guides and teach people about how the game works.

I also have somewhat of a talent for making animated banners and similar things, so if you need something for the website, feel free to ask.

Do you meet all of the requirements specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:if you mean the thingy I signed when I joined, then yea totally...but I can be somewhat of a smart-ass sometimes...never in a serious manner though, I'm a harmless goofball, and I'd never intentionally be mean to anyone.
Do you agree that you have read, accept, will abide and be held accountable for the rules specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:*salutes* (`-´)> yes sir/and or mam!
Vash the STAMPEDE
Vash the STAMPEDE
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Vash's App Empty Re: Vash's App

Post  DistantPromise Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 pm

This is a really pimpin' application, here... excuse the lingo. XD Anyways, it is quite awesome. I can be a big ol' goofball myself, so you won't have to worry about any misunderstandings. gawi You sound like a very cool person, ne.

I approve! *STAMP.* ...nowwewaitfortheothers.
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 pm

*thumbs up*

I like your application~ you are just the type of person we love having around ^.~
Very interesting too, though I'll be using one of your shorter nicknames XD

I approve~
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 pm

XD I like you. You be awesome sir. Also, dont be afraid to let us know how we're running the guild. X3 Except be afraid of Kori at all times~ She's just always angry...and green...SheHulk....LOL JK SHE'S PROBABLY GONNA KILL ME NOW! I put my vote in for you~
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Noooo! XD You are gonna make everyone that comes in so afraid of me, I'm not angry~ I just take guild matters seriously... : x
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm

XD Well Mr. Vash the Centipede~~~ :D You have an awesome amount of votes. You know what this means~ WELCOME ABOARD~ Throws confetti all about. You will be receiving two Xfire invites, one from Auralitia and one from Luminesce :D.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash the STAMPEDE Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 pm

woo =3
Vash the STAMPEDE
Vash the STAMPEDE
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yui Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Vash the STAMPEDE wrote:woo =3

haii welcome ^-^! i hope this website will stay intact, now that we got Vash the master of destruction :3
Yui
Yui
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum