Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming - Our Guild's Future

3 posters

Go down

What would be the best solution for our guild in the future?

Upcoming - Our Guild's Future I_vote_lcap0%Upcoming - Our Guild's Future I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Upcoming - Our Guild's Future I_vote_lcap100%Upcoming - Our Guild's Future I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
Upcoming - Our Guild's Future I_vote_lcap0%Upcoming - Our Guild's Future I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Upcoming - Our Guild's Future Empty Upcoming - Our Guild's Future

Post  Auralitia Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:10 am

We all were excited for Lucent Heart, but let's get real. With the downtime and wait interest is dwindling fast and a major concern is, "Will we even have enough people interested in Lucent Heart by the time it launches in CBT or even OBT?" At this moment we are uncertain, but to prevent general disinterest and apathy towards our guilds bond, which some effects have been displayed lately. Here is an idea:

We have four other games besides Lucent Heart that our guild is generally interested in that have been announced: PriusOnline(Global[Dev]/NA), Metal Assault, Eden Eternal and a new LaTale. The one that brought the most interest was PriusOnline in which almost everyone showed some type.

Now, we can do one of a few things, which you can see from the polls. All of these options will be effective only after Closed Beta Launch of Lucent Heart, if it does not meet the expectation that a few of us have for the game.

-Remain an LH Guild no matter what: I particularly don't like this one, because I feel our we have evolved beyond the word "guild", but that's my opinion. If anything, I wouldnt want to do this, but an option is an option.

-Tack on LH and another Game: This is probably the easiest thing to do, maybe tack on LH and Prius, but it would be only two games. This is a better choice to me, and that way, sometime we can be in Prius and if LH gets better by OBT or something we can do stuff in one then the other and such.

-Become a multi-gaming guild: Here's the thing about this one. The more games we participate, the thinner we may spread and at the beginning it could break interest from the guild itself or it could attract a ton of people. As a multi-gaming guild, though the environment we have now will be very different and I personally think there would be more drama to deal with. And then with the flux of people, we would have alot of traffic and need for space meaning that we would need to eventually move from Xfire to Ventrilo if we ever exceeded 50 people and probably purchase a domain. Our application process would have to be more in-depth and a little more difficult, which may in turn impact our numbers as well. In a way it will balance out, but just a little.

These are me looking at the situations, if you want to put in your two cents, please do so here that way everyone can see the discussion or do so in the Xfire under chat so that what is said can be posted here.

Last edited by Auralitia on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Upcoming - Our Guild's Future Empty Re: Upcoming - Our Guild's Future

Post  KokojinAsh Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 am

I'd say the second and if LH really does decline and our interest is removed from it I'd say simply move over to prius
KokojinAsh
KokojinAsh
Lumira+(Moderator Supreme)

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

I'll put in my vote for the second one. I've been in a few guilds that try to do the whole multi-gaming thing and I've yet to see it end well. If LH does turn out to be a bust and enough people aren't interested in it then we can try to slide over to something we find more interesting.
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 am

Overdue: The voting has reached a pretty strong decision to remain dedicated to Lucent Heart, but tack on a small number of games. As discussed in our meeting, this will be done via voting. The option with the majority rule will be enforced. Thread Closed.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down