Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumi's introoooooooh~

4 posters

Go down

Lumi's introoooooooh~ Empty Lumi's introoooooooh~

Post  DistantPromise Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Heya, Luminesce! ^^ Once again, I'm not the best at introductions as I am in personal conversations, but here goes.

As far as nicknames go, you can call me Lumi. My real name is Cory. I am fifteen years old, and I was born in the year 1995 on the 18th day of May. I was introduced to computers at the young age of two (stubby witt'o fingahs!) and since then it's been a life of electronics, gadgets and other neat things. xD

Later on I picked up the piano and started playing that for several years and still love it today. I also found an interest in books and began developing a hobby in reading, even roleplaying a bit online when I could find a good one to participate in. In real life, I'm sort of a silent person who only speaks when he truly needs to. However, once you get to know me and I to know you, you'll find I'm about as random and outspoken as I am on here. xD

Sometimes I find myself thinking a bit too much, daydreaming in the midst of heavy contemplation of whatever personal subject my mind strays to. Therefore, relating to that, I can be a sentimental mush at times. *-*

Anywho, I believe I game about as much as I pay attention to and compose (when I have ideas) music, so those are my two main hobbies. I hope I can get to know everyone here and make some new pals. =D
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Lumi's introoooooooh~ Empty Re: Lumi's introoooooooh~

Post  Auralitia Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

I think you'll come to notice that you will fit in here extreeeeemely well! WELCOME LUMI. TO LUMI!

Also, Korina and I are also baby nerds. X3 SOUL BLADE! OMG (Sorry, that's kind of an inside thing." And PIANO! YES! PIANO! -highfive!-
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  MomoChan Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 am

hey hey~~ welcome to Luminesce, lumi~ :P

You definitely have to show us your music work yea, too bad I didn't learn to play piano boo boo~ T.T
Hope you have fun with us yea ^.^
MomoChan
MomoChan
Luminelle(Co-leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  DistantPromise Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Auralitia wrote:I think you'll come to notice that you will fit in here extreeeeemely well! WELCOME LUMI. TO LUMI!

Also, Korina and I are also baby nerds. X3 SOUL BLADE! OMG (Sorry, that's kind of an inside thing." And PIANO! YES! PIANO! -highfive!-

MomoChan wrote:hey hey~~ welcome to Luminesce, lumi~ :P

You definitely have to show us your music work yea, too bad I didn't learn to play piano boo boo~ T.T
Hope you have fun with us yea ^.^

*HIGHFIVES BOTH YOU GUYS,*

Thanks, Aura an' Momo. =3 It's never too late to learn something new, y'know.~ If you have the will and the passion, you can do anything you want to. And sure I can show what little thingies I've made. They're all on 4Shared.

I still want to learn how to play the guitar. >.< MY FINGERS ISH FRAGILE AHHHHH. It's something to get used to. XD

I've been having a lot of fun here in the guild, up to now :P , and I have no doubts that it'll continue on!
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  darkherox99 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm

I notice some of the members are from Texas O_O.
darkherox99
darkherox99
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah Most of our members are from Texas and New York. X.x
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down