Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coke's Intro

4 posters

Go down

Coke's Intro Empty Coke's Intro

Post  SlimCoke Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 am

Lets see...

My real name is Paul, I'm 18 years old and currently half way through my 1st year in college as a Physics major (livin' the dream!). My IGN will be SlimCoke (As if you couldn't guess) I've been given all kinds of nicknames so as long as it isn't too outrageous I won't mind. If your not feeling creative Coke will do fine.

Science, food, games, music, coca cola, my skateboard, and people like you all is all it takes to make my little world go round. I've been playing the piano and trumpet off and on for about 7 years now and my taste in music is all over the place thanks to my music teacher. I'd give you a list but I might never finish this intro if I do. Since I've gotten to college I haven't touch either for awhile though (I'm too lazy to join the band). Picked up the skateboard recently, as for music, food, and games, that's something that's had my interest all my life.

Personality wise I'm pretty easy to get along with (Or so I think o_o, If I'm not please let me know D:)
imacutallyprettypervyatsometimesjustsoyouknow. But yeah o: Friendly and funny as they get xD
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Coke's Intro Empty Re: Coke's Intro

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:41 am

MUSICIANS! YAY FOR MUSICIANS! -runs around- Now I'm thirsty...-opens a coke and drinks it-
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  MomoChan Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 am

Hi there Paul,

welcome :P I guess i missed the fun of throwing the coke around the group chat tho.. hehehe~
hopefully we will get to know each other more and have fun in game ^.^

MomoChan
MomoChan
Luminelle(Co-leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:38 pm

MomoChan wrote:Hi there Paul,

welcome :P I guess i missed the fun of throwing the coke around the group chat tho.. hehehe~
hopefully we will get to know each other more and have fun in game ^.^

Missed the fun? 🇳🇴 It was terrible! All that throwing made me all fizzy! I've had more attempts on my life in the first 10 mins of me being in group chat than I've had in my entire MMO career 😢
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  DistantPromise Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Auralitia wrote:MUSICIANS! YAY FOR MUSICIANS! -runs around- Now I'm thirsty...-opens a coke and drinks it-

*Finding no Coke anywhere nearby, he becomes a sadpanda.*

HOORAY FOR MUSICIANS, THOUGH! And I'm sowwe, Coke, but it goes to show you just how popular of a brand name you are. :P Welcome to the guild!
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 pm

DistantPromise wrote:

*Finding no Coke anywhere nearby, he becomes a sadpanda.*

HOORAY FOR MUSICIANS, THOUGH! And I'm sowwe, Coke, but it goes to show you just how popular of a brand name you are. :P Welcome to the guild!

Well that won't do D: *hands a can of coke* Just turned a potential newb move into a smoove move 8) Saving the day one coke bottle at a time.
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down