Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted

5 posters

Go down

RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted Empty RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted

Post  RaawrLunaa Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 am

Name/Nickname:RaawrKitty or RaawrLunaa
Xfire Profile:raawrkitty
Timezone:(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Purpose for wanting to join our guild:This guild seems like everyone is friendly, and everyone is going to be active.
Have you ever been in a guild before?:I've been guilds in other games, but not in Lucent Heart.
How long have you been playing MMOs?:I've been playing MMOs for probably 5-6 years now.
What's your favorite genre of games?:Rhythm-based or strategy-based games.
Name two games that you have been playing recently:Heroes of Neweth and Pokemon White.
Anything interesting about you we should know?:I love to watch anime, play games, and read manga in my spare time.
Do you meet all of the requirements specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:Yes I meet all of the requirements.
Do
you agree that you have read, accept, will abide and be held
accountable for the rules specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:I agree.
RaawrLunaa
RaawrLunaa
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted Empty Re: RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 am

Welcome Luna~ I have a few questions before we congregate to admit you. What's your name on the forums? Also, do
you have a beta key? These are questions we need to ask, because we get
beta keys for new members that dont have them.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted Empty Re: RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 am

One more question(OMIGAWD IM DOUBLE POSTING!): What brings you to Lucent Heart? This is for a newsletter that's being written for LH apparently.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  RaawrLunaa Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 am

I usually go by Kitty on forums, but you guys can Luna if you want. I don't have a beta key since I came across this game today. I was looking around MMOSite for a new MMO to play and I came across Lucent Heart, which looked really fun.
RaawrLunaa
RaawrLunaa
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 am

Oh cool beans, girlfran~ I agree the game is very fun and you'll have a blast in the next beta. Especially with out guild~ RaawrLunaa's Application >w< - Accepted 238543
Lolikoi said you guys were friends so, it's like we have a coupon for two-for one~ I'll give you my acceptance, and I'll alert another mod to look over your app and say if they accept you. 1 more step to the road of acceptance~
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  RaawrLunaa Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks for the approval, and I'm sorry if I made you think I was a girl, but I just feel more creative when I make a girl character.
RaawrLunaa
RaawrLunaa
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am

O_O OH my bad. XD Luna just sounds really effiminate. I'm sorry.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lolikoi Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:08 am

If it makes you feel any better people always mistake him as a girl even in real life xD
Lolikoi
Lolikoi
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  RaawrLunaa Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 am

Haha, it's okay, I'm used to having people think I'm a girl because of my IGNs and my characters.

@Lolikoi
HAHA, it's kinda of true since I have a really girly figure x3
RaawrLunaa
RaawrLunaa
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  MomoChan Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 am

Ohh, i though you are a girl too :P sorry~~~

Anyway, I'll approve this applicant~
Have fun!

MomoChan
MomoChan
Luminelle(Co-leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 am

XD Okay okay.(Feels bad now) I see now after I looked at your Xfire profiles. (Was hoping you had a ton of games) XD I like comparing my time with others, but apparently not alot of people knew of Xfire before this guild. While we wait on another admin...-_- How did you guys find out about our guild?
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  RaawrLunaa Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am

@MomoChan
Thanks for the approval, and it's okay my friends joke around about how I look like a girl :3

@Auralitia
Yeeah, I didn't really know much about about XFire, but I'll try update my profile soon. Lolikoi recommended me to this guild because I was looking for a guild to join for Lucent Heart.
RaawrLunaa
RaawrLunaa
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  DistantPromise Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Whoo~ Welcome to the guild, Luna! I know that you're gonna enjoy it, here.

And some people sort of mistake Aura for a girl, too ... Ho~~
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down