Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy's app

3 posters

Go down

Tommy's app  Empty Tommy's app

Post  tommyfire Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Name/Nickname: ign tommyfire nickname tommy, tom
Xfire Profile: tommyownzall
Timezone:Eastern
Purpose for wanting to join our guild: without a guild it would not be fun to play a game solo and you have a very proffessional looking site and the forums are nice
Have you ever been in a guild before?:over 9000!!!! not really but played alot of mmo's so ya
How long have you been playing MMOs?:5 years
What's your favorite genre of games?: rpg,action
Name two games you have played recently: WOW(taking a break), flyff ,legend of edda, grand chase, aion,diablo,last chaos , domo ... i could write more i know you said 2 lol
Anything interesting about you we should know?: i watch a ton of anime i took 3 years of japanese at school i play soccer ,softball currently , i watch alot of baseball and football , i like to joke around alot i always make people laugh
Do you meet all of the requirements specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:ya
Do you agree that you have read, accept, will abide and be held accountable for the rules specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?:ya

Last edited by tommyfire on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

tommyfire
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Tommy's app  Empty Re: Tommy's app

Post  Korina Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Ummm... I'm not so sure, I'll wait for others to give an opinion. Though your reason for joining does not seem enough for me, I say this because you should not want to join a guild just because a certain person is in it. However, if you meant you'd like to join because Pips has said good things about it, and you are interested, that might run by a little better. We have had someone in here who only joined for another person, it did NOT end well.

Please expand on your application.
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanks for the change of the application, before I can put my two cents down. The forum is having a problem verifying your location. You arent using a proxy of some sort are you?
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  tommyfire Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Auralitia wrote:Thanks for the change of the application, before I can put my two cents down. The forum is having a problem verifying your location. You arent using a proxy of some sort are you?

no im using google chrome

tommyfire
Lum(Baby Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Okay well, you've made it. You have my vote 1/2.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Yep, much better. I say yes as well~
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down