Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi

+3
Yui
KokojinAsh
Auralitia
7 posters

Go down

Is Mabinogi a game you would actively play and support in our guild?

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_lcap25%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_lcap50%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_lcap25%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_lcap0%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_lcap0%April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi Empty April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi

Post  Auralitia Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Vote by Monday, April 11th, 11:59pm EST
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi Empty Re: April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi

Post  KokojinAsh Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I'd Play but I cant get past nexon's IP Block so yea ya'll have fun without me
KokojinAsh
KokojinAsh
Lumira+(Moderator Supreme)

Back to top Go down

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi Empty name :o

Post  Yui Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 am

Dind the name change to Vindictus? Excuse me if i'm wrong o.o
Yui
Yui
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi Empty Re: April 9th, 2011 Meeting Poll - Vote for Mabinogi

Post  DistantPromise Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Yui wrote:Dind the name change to Vindictus? Excuse me if i'm wrong o.o

Not quite. "Mabinogi" and "Vindictus" can get confused quite a lot, though, since the foreign name for "Vindictus" was "Mabinogi 2", although the two games--although possessing various similarities--weren't linked together. That is to say, Vindictus is not nor was not intended to be a sequel of sorts to Mabinogi. It does take some of Mabinogi's features, SFX, system and ideas, however.

But yeah, excuse my rambling, xD I tend to rant a lot on forums. Point is, Vindictus and Mabinogi are two different games. ^^

As for if I'd contribute to the game or not if we made it an official part of the guild, my answer is: YES! Definitely!

I have good memories with this game and it still interests me to this day. Once I get my charrie all suited up with skills/clothes, etc. I think the experience will only be enhanced. I still hope that we can find some way to get Koko and Momo to be able to play with us, though. =/
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm addicted to this game! AARRGGHH *votes yes*
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalSakura Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:29 pm

SlimCoke wrote:I'm addicted to this game! AARRGGHH *votes yes*
OMG I Knew it! YOU ARE ADDICTED!! xD muhaha~ *brainwashes mah love w/ mabi some more*
MysticalSakura
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  MomoChan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 am

I will give a yes if I can play :P
just kidding >.<

Anyway seems you guys enjoy it, I'm fine in making it a guild game nya~

*sneakily vote no* muhahahahah~

MomoChan
MomoChan
Luminelle(Co-leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 am

Yui wrote:Dind the name change to Vindictus? Excuse me if i'm wrong o.o

Vindictus is the prequel to the story of Mabinogi. And you can see a relation between some of the bosses and system between both games(The strippy Succubus). The game is referred to as 'Mabinogi:Heroes' in Korea. As of now though Mabinogi 2 is in development. it is supposedly similar gameplay to Mabinogi's Fantasy Life system but with graphics and physics to rival that of Vindictus.

As for the game itself, this game is my crack. That is all I can say, and Riae has already devised a fail safe plan for making guild munnies. So i vote this game a fat, obese yes.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 pm

By popular vote: Mabinogi will become a game supported by the Guild Luminesce. Due to monetary gluttony on behalf of the host, Nexon, an official guild will not be created on the game as of right now. Communication can continue to be had via Xfire or a party chat. In order to support out guild's in-game needs/wants, the members will take on Farming and Production. A forum will be made momentarily. Welcome Mabinogi to the Luminesce Family.
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down