Luminesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted

+3
KokojinAsh
LoKiy
MysticalSakura
7 posters

Go down

MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted Empty MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted

Post  MysticalSakura Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Name/Nickname: Ariel/Ari
Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/mysticsakura/
Timezone: EST
Purpose for wanting to join our guild: I shall be new to LH, And it looks like a fun guild :D
Have you ever been in a guild before?: Yes
How long have you been playing MMOs?: Um, Probably 5 years now. :)
What's your favorite genre of games?: Unrelated to MMO's are Fighting, RPGs and Puzzle genre games, MMO Related is only RPGS :)
Name two games that you have been playing recently: Mabinogi on my Computer & Naruto on the ps3 x3
Anything interesting about you we should know?: Um, I like cookies! Want one!? :D Well, I am basically pretty honest and straightforward. When I am not shy, So anything needed to know just ask! :)
Do you meet all of the requirements specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?: I hope I do! but so far as I can tell, YES~ but now for me to be seen as I do by the guild! :D
Do you agree that you have read, accept, will abide and be held accountable for the rules specified in the Rules and Reqs thread?: I do :)
MysticalSakura
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted Empty Re: MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted

Post  LoKiy Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 pm

I APPROVE ( but i dont matter D:) but everything looks good, hope your accepted :D
LoKiy
LoKiy
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted Empty Re: MysticalSakura's Application~ :D -Accepted

Post  KokojinAsh Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Seems ok I Approve (and I do Matter Heh~ )
KokojinAsh
KokojinAsh
Lumira+(Moderator Supreme)

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalSakura Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Yay, Thank you Ash and I hope I get approved too LoKiy. But ty :)
MysticalSakura
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

You seem nice ^^ The application looks good too, I approve.
Congrats. Kitteh
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

MysticalSakura? Your name sounds so.....

Mystical

+1 for her approval for having such a mystical name.
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Korina Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Just head on over to the other thread about what you should do after acceptance.
Hope to see you in chat sometime soon~
Korina
Korina
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

https://luminesce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Welcome aboard~ Just chatted with you X3 But we're a loving family~~~ AND BEWARE MY +24 MACE OF DOOM!!!! BZZ
Hee hee hee
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 am

Auralitia wrote:Welcome aboard~ Just chatted with you X3 But we're a loving family~~~ AND BEWARE MY +24 MACE OF DOOM!!!! BZZ
Hee hee hee

And his laugh. Don't forget his laugh which is equally if not more dangerous than the mace.
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  DistantPromise Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm

SlimCoke wrote:
Auralitia wrote:Welcome aboard~ Just chatted with you X3 But we're a loving family~~~ AND BEWARE MY +24 MACE OF DOOM!!!! BZZ
Hee hee hee

And his laugh. Don't forget his laugh which is equally if not more dangerous than the mace.

No one's ears are safe from Aura's laugh. Beware! But Jesus voice will heal you, no worries. :3

I'm sorta late, but welcome to the guild! I saw you on Xfire last night, so I believe we've been acquainted. Nod
DistantPromise
DistantPromise
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Location : Texas, USA. No accent. But I can wear a cowboy hat if you'd like. :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:28 pm

DistantPromise wrote:
SlimCoke wrote:
Hee hee hee

No one's ears are safe from Aura's laugh. Beware! But Jesus voice will heal you, no worries. :3

I'm sorta late, but welcome to the guild! I saw you on Xfire last night, so I believe we've been acquainted. Nod

Yes...yes...SLim and Lumi...dig your holes deeper.....
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalSakura Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:40 am

Auralitia wrote:
DistantPromise wrote:
SlimCoke wrote:
Hee hee hee

Yes...yes...SLim and Lumi...dig your holes deeper.....

Lol Dani dont blame them for the warning! xD I semi missed the laugh miraclely tho so I think Jesus saved me! XD GO JESUS, OUR JESUS REALLY DOES WORK rofl Heh~
MysticalSakura
MysticalSakura
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Auralitia Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm

MY LAUGH IS NOT THAT BAD!!! T_T Y'all are gonna make me not want to laugh anymore. Sob
Auralitia
Auralitia
Luminaria(Guild Leader)

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimCoke Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 am

Auralitia wrote:MY LAUGH IS NOT THAT BAD!!! T_T Y'all are gonna make me not want to laugh anymore. Sob

Then I rephrase it to: "Your laugh makes other people laugh." Better? Now your the source of all laughter in this lovely guild we have.
SlimCoke
SlimCoke
Lumin(Progressing Light)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down